Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Green packaging loves.

 It may seem silly but I am extremely excited about the new packaging design for my wooden magnet sets. The kraft cards are  100% recycled (20% minimum PCW) and the labels I use are actually 100% recycled (100% PCW). For me, the simplicity of the kraft card and label only enhance the subtle beauty of the wood I like to highlight with my geometric magnets and the little bit of paper tape used for decorations adds a bit of whimsy and color to compliment each set.

I would like to thank Green Earth Supplies for offering such a wide variety of eco-friendly alternatives. Not only does Jennifer offer recycled flat cards and printable stickers, she also sells folded cards, envelopes, mailers, adorable little seed packages, and custom printing for invitations and the such among other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment