Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Geo cubes all dressed up.

Look at them. Just look at them!

Why is this seemingly crazy lady telling you to look at a bunch of wooden cubes? I'll tell you why, because these are what started a passion. Okay, I probably seem a little crazier now but hear me out. 

On a whim I purchased some little wooden cubes, not really knowing what to expect. I needed something to paint, anything, to paint. I know, I know, I've got to be kidding you but the moment my first blocks came in, I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for.

I originally turned these adorable little cubes into simple push pins. But it wasn't until I received a special request from a fabulous soon to be repeat customer that I started turning these beauties into magnets. They're tiny and bulky but cute and different. To me, they're perfect and I can't wait to get this batch above all dolled up in autumn and winter colors.

Here's a little sampling of some previous colors that are available for puchase. Would you believe I've made over 500 Blue and Orange Wooden Geometric Push Pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment