Friday, October 17, 2014

Panic at the craft fair

Exciting news, it's official, I'll be vending at my first craft fair November 1st at The Spectrum Center. Not only will this be my first craft fair (and theirs!) but the whole event is going to be benefiting said Spectrum Center in Hattiesburg, MS. 

"The Spectrum Center is a non-profit LGBTQ+ community center. TSC’s mission is to be a resource and an advocate for the LBGTQ+ citizens of Hattiesburg, MS."

Needless to say, I'm completely out of my element and borderline freaking out. My anxiety has kept me from doing a lot and has gotten to the point where it's extremely hard not to make a worse case scenario first impression but it's becoming harder to let that anxiety get in the way of having a life. So, in a way, this fair is me taking a stand for myself. This may seem a little personal, but the reasons behind Lorraine Inspired are personal and all about growth, acceptance, and sharing a little sunshine.

So, if you're in the area, please stop by if you're looking for a great time in a wonderful community. 

Oh, and guess what? Not only will I finally be introducing my earring sets, a little birdie might be tweeting about new brooches, key chains, and hair pins on top of my push pins and magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment