Friday, November 28, 2014

Have Yourself a Handmade "TLC" Holiday

With the holidays right around the corner, emotions are all over and we tend to forget to take care not only ourselves, but the people who hold our hearts close. If you aren't one of the many who suffer seasonal mood changes, odds are you know someone who does, and you understand just how frustrating it can be to be unable to enjoy the happiness and cheer the many joyous holidays December brings us. There's something therapeutic about gift giving, so this year Have Yourself a Handmade "TLC" Holiday, share a little tender loving care, and shop handmade via The Handmade Forum.


Desert Sage Natural

With a variety of organic and ethically wild-crafted cocoas and teas supported by tradition and science, give the gift that heals mind, body, and soul year round.

{ shop now / visit blog }
ChariTea: I Will Survive
With hints of vanilla and a dash of floral, this gentle black tea is specially crafted for it's ease of accessibility.

Skellington's Select
Pumpkin cocoa, for those days that a good book and a comfy chair is all you need.
Dix Sterling
Handcrafted, artisan earrings, bracelets, rings, and pendants. The use of precious and semi-precious gemstones combined with the simple beauty of sterling silver make for elegant gifts for both him and her.

{ shop now / visit blog }
Fall Inspired Bracelet
Beautiful purples, maroons, oranges, yellows, and white make up this wild diamond patterned bracelet.

Christmas Braid
This red, white, and green friendship bracelet makes the perfect holiday stocking stuffer.
Bracelets By Jen
Handmade friendship bracelets (and awareness bracelets) are diligently made with high quality embroidery floss. Give a wish this holiday season, rekindle your childhood memories and pass the tradition on to the next generation.

{ shop now / visit blog }
Paisley Lizard Designs

Eclectic, one of a kind, boho, vintage inspired, southwestern. Jewelry for men and women, gift tags, pins, and buttons - showcase your loved one's individuality by gifting something just as unique.

{ shop now / visit blog }
Flaherty Naturals

Natural skin care products crafted with organic and 100% pure ingredients to rejuvenate year round damage. Gift a gift that encourages the pampering we all deserve.

{ shop now / visit blog }
Christmas Bath Gift Set
Dead sea salt scrub, organic bath oil and a bath mitt in a green gift basket

Organic Lip Balms
Chocolate, coconut mango, lavender, strawberry, and vanilla - luscious lip balms that are good enough to eat.
Stella Ziganti Designs
Artisan jewelry featuring fine silver, sterling silver, and pure copper. Inspired by nature, the use of natural gemstones brings life to each piece. Remind your loved ones how beautiful they are, inside & out.

{ shop now / visit blog }

Check out these blogs for more Handmade Holiday gift ideas.

Tammy @ Paisley Lizard
Dixie @ Dix Sterlng Designs
Kei-Hawk Rose @ Desert Sage Natural
Deb @ Flaherty Naturals
Suzanne @ Stella Ziganti
Jen @ I Heart Crafting

Be sure to check out The Handmade Forum's curated Etsy Page.
Full of handmade goodies from around the world.

12 comments:

  1. love the concept of Handmade "TLC" holiday gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. I love the table layout. I'm sure it was a lot of work and it was worth it as the end result is great. Your "TLC" theme is a great idea and you've chosen some lovely items. Thanks so much for joining the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post! I love the TLC spin and the items you've selected. The ChariTea is particularly good, I might add. I've been averaging at least a cup a day and need to order more soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to have lose my first attempt at a reply, here.

      Glee.
      We've had it mentioned that we might, perhaps, want to warn that our teas are potentially a tad addictive.

      Delete
    2. I've never been one for tea, but I've always loved the concept. I want so desperately to like tea that I've stayed away from it in hopes to prevent accidentally ruining it with chemically loaded versions that do more harm than good. I know it'll be trial and error to find a tea that's perfect for me, but I'm hoping to finally dive in with I Will Survive soon and continue my journey for a better lifestyle.

      I tend to take additions and run wild with them so you wont find me complaining if I end up hooked ;)

      Delete
  4. Great Blog, terrific handmade gift ideas, I have that silver ring from Dix and I have to say I love it and wear it all of the time, she does wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. LOVE Deb's lip balm and plan to try some more of her products. That bead bracelet is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was neatly put together. Having not even figured out how to put multiple images inline.... this is insane.
    Also love your commentary on the seasonal shifts. Have a couple friends who experience this in fair severe fashion, and I liked the take on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had to change my blog's template just to allow the line up =D

      Thank you. I needed to throw a little bit of myself out there and I felt all the better for it.

      Delete
  7. This is a fantastic layout!!! And I too love you're mention of TLC, especially this time of year when it can be soooo stressful. Perhaps Ms. Kei-Hawk will work on some blends for the seasonal shifts. The short days, lack of sunlight, and holidays are a challenge for all of us, but my visit to your lovely post has brightened up my day :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love the setup of your post. Thanks for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete